Together With Telehealth Easy Access To Your Doctor To Evaluate Your Orthopaedic Needs Via Video Conferencing Through Zoom Video Communications
Zoom video appointment
- You will need either a computer, a laptop, a cell phone or a tablet that has access to a web camera and internet/wifi. Most web cameras are built in.
- If you choose to use your tablet or cell phone you will need to go to your app store and download the free ZOOM application.
- If you are using a computer or laptop the video chat link will automatically open in your browser and join automatically.
- 5-10 minutes prior to your appointment you will receive an e-mail from our staff inviting you to the video appointment with your doctor. You will click on the link to join automatically.
- You might be prompted by zoom to enter in your name, add video and/or audio access prior to the appointment.
- If you are unable to hear or see the Doctor at the time of your appointment you will need to manually add video and sound in the bottom left hand corner by selecting the microphone and video icons.